Diaper Rashes Happen.....
I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
As a parent we always want to keep our kids safe. When pesky diaper rashes pop up the first thing we do is apply diaper rash cream to try and heal the delicate skin on our babies bottom. I recently received a Rash Kicking Kit from Boudreaux’s Butt Paste through Moms Meet.
It seems like every time my son is teething he gets a red and bumpy diaper rash! I was excited to try Boudreaux’s because I had never tried any of the products that the company offers. There were a couple of times over the past couple of weeks that I had the opportunity to apply the butt paste to my sons buns.
My Rash Kicking Kit
- We received enough butt paste to last us until my son is out of diapers!
- Boudreaux’s is American owned and operated
- Maximum Strength formula is free of dyes, talc, preservatives and parabens.
- 16 oz. and 14 oz. containers have convenient flip top lids
- My son loves playing with the soft block
- Original formula worked fairly well on my sons bottom
- No smell, sometimes diaper rash cream smells off, this one doesn’t!
- The butt really is well……really pasty! The consistency is very thick and hard to squeeze out of the tube
- I did not receive a “butt brush” in my kit and did not feel comfortable dipping my fingers into the large tubs so I have not used them yet
- Although cute the bloomers were size 3-6 mo. and my son is 14 months old and way to big for them
- Next time I would buy off the shelf. One of my containers was damaged when arrived and butt paste was all over the box and products
All in all I thought that the butt paste was pretty good, it was not the fastest acting diaper rash cream in my opinion but I think it got the job done. I am not sure I would swap out our usual diaper rash cream for Boudreaux’s but I am glad that we were able to try it out!
Have you have tried Boudreaux’s Butt Paste? Comment below and let me know what you think about it!
If you are interested in receiving free samples head over to momsmeet.com
As always thanks for reading mama and please comment, like and share. Talk to ya later!